OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JMCat

Anyone bass fishing beaver this weekend?

Looks like a little over 15lbs won it this weekend out of 157 boats.    Anyone hear what they were biting on at Beaver last weekend?  I finished all my honeydos, so I am ready to hit the water Saturday.   

I love this site when looking for info on Table Rock.  Seems people are so tight lipped about Beaver.  Is there another place to connect with Beaver Lake bass fishing info?   

the information that is on table rock should apply to beaver as well. Some fish dam area...some fish mid lake...and some fish the rivers.  Just apply that info to the area you fish and post your results...the revolution begins with you

15 hours ago, JMCat said:

I love this site when looking for info on Table Rock.  Seems people are so tight lipped about Beaver.  Is there another place to connect with Beaver Lake bass fishing info?   

I just think 10x more people fish Table Rock than Beaver or Bull. TR is more on the beaten path and gets hit the hardest

Lots of tournaments on beaver.  Just curious if anyone had any details on patterns (ARIG , Jerkbait or Wart)  or general area ... river mid or lower.   

12 hours ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

I just think 10x more people fish Table Rock than Beaver or Bull. TR is more on the beaten path and gets hit the hardest

To some degree yes. Largely though there is really only maybe 10 people on the TRL forum that actually provide reports. Maybe 3-5 that provide far more information than normal. 

There is certainly a lot of guys on here that fish Beaver but those guys don't report.