3 hours ago, Seth said:

We won’t have to worry about it for a while. I saw on Facebook where they are closing it down after today....

I imagine all the state parks will be closed before long.  We have bigger fish to deal with right now.  No pun intended.

I'm surprised the concessionaires are still still selling tags. Park personnel don't really have much contact with the general public.    RR has been too high to be good fishing in my opinion for over a week and there  is just enough rain forecast to keep it that way for another week, or two.  USGS is showing almost all the streams SWMo running at 90th percentile which means minor flooding by my translation. I've never done well in high water.

4 hours ago, Seth said:

We won’t have to worry about it for a while. I saw on Facebook where they are closing it down after today....

Montauk is still open as is Bennet I believe. Buy your tags as usual, it said venders are working  (soda machines or sales inside?) whatever that means. I would be sure to take whatever you need.

Bill

On 3/22/2020 at 10:57 AM, Seth said:

Montauk is still open as is Bennet I believe. Buy your tags as usual, it said venders are working  (soda machines or sales inside?) whatever that means. I would be sure to take whatever you need.

Don't everyone distance at once

Bill