Rain, Rain, Rain

MGP

1 hour ago, Fish24/7 said:

Re spooled my flipping gear today and gave them a good cleaning. Put my wimpy poles away. Stocked my box for heavy cover fishing. Now  I'll just wait for Bull Shoals to fill up again and get after it😉

Hope they still have ramps there.

Looking at you, Bell.

Well, I guess on the bright side I never really expected to live to be 536 but here I am.

It's been a good ride though.

Can't wait to see what the next two or three centuries I have left are gonna be like......

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

7 hours ago, Fish24/7 said:

Re spooled my flipping gear today and gave them a good cleaning. Put my wimpy poles away. Stocked my box for heavy cover fishing. Now  I'll just wait for Bull Shoals to fill up again and get after it😉

neat video!  Thanks.

That is really a great video. I have seen that scuba diving at beaver before.  I know the lakes are up, but with everything else in my life on pause. I see three days and opportunities to fish this week and I really plan on using them. And what is the deal with hitting sixty and not being able to sleep more that 4 hours a night?

I swear it has been two years since I had a full nights sleep🤪!!! 

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

They had just pulled Bull down to 660, now it is back up to 669 and as of yet they are not running water, I guess because of downstream high water.  So, just based on past operations, they'll pull Beaver down to 1128 or so, then stop running Beaver, pull TR down to 915, then they'll pull Bull down to 660 (again).  Barring anymore heavy rain, they'll get Beaver down pretty soon, take about 1-2 weeks to get TR down (unless they do something drastic like open flood gates), then Bull is going to take close to 3 weeks to get down to 660.  

Based on that (and that's just a WEG), we'll need probably 5 weeks at least just to get the whole chain down to where it was just a few days ago.  And that's without any additional significant rain.

3 hours ago, Quillback said:

They had just pulled Bull down to 660, now it is back up to 669 and as of yet they are not running water, I guess because of downstream high water.  So, just based on past operations, they'll pull Beaver down to 1128 or so, then stop running Beaver, pull TR down to 915, then they'll pull Bull down to 660 (again).  Barring anymore heavy rain, they'll get Beaver down pretty soon, take about 1-2 weeks to get TR down (unless they do something drastic like open flood gates), then Bull is going to take close to 3 weeks to get down to 660.  

Based on that (and that's just a WEG), we'll need probably 5 weeks at least just to get the whole chain down to where it was just a few days ago.  And that's without any additional significant rain.

April showers bring May flowers