OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Parking lot waa packed when we got to SK ramp today.  Splashed at 9 a.m  (I know, Bill.  The day's over by then.  😊)  Skunk buster at 9:40 on a blade.  Not another bite on blade, jig, Senko, little swimbait, crankbait or Ned until this purdy thang.  Honestly, I wasn't sure it WAS a bite.  Just some suspiciously slack line.

Headed home to play golf.  LOL

20200321_123642.jpg

Forgot to mention my guide, Champ188, put me on this fish.  He's my hero.😘

Put in at Big Indian at first light today, caught 2 solid keepers on a jerkbait at 8:15 in consecutive casts. Should have went home after that.  Ended w 5 bites all day! Tried to force feed em a big blade in the colored water but that didn't happen. My boy did catch his first jerkbait fish today.  I know Fisherman caught a good bag mixing it up today. Good luck everyone. Stay safe. Wt: 49-54.

IMG_20200321_135526855.jpg

It was tough for sure.   Tried jerk bait and they didn't want it today.   Tried a lot of different stuff but just couldn't make it work.   My son caught a good one in the back of a creek on a blade late morning.  Thought ok maybe is going to happen.   Nope,  tried several other areas.   Went to cranking a RK, caught 5 more all keepers.   Best 5 probably around 15.5. Only caught 6 all day. 

Congratulations to those who went out and enjoyed the lake on Saturday. Water is high, a little color to it and some floating debris. Be careful. Nice pictures of some healthy fish. 
Mike