Well Dang

MOPanfisher

3 hours ago, MOPanfisher said:

Well my bad,shoulder has been replaced, from about mid humerus with new reverse parts. that 24 -36 HR period after the surgery was tough!  Not quite as bad right now,  moving around is a BAD choice.  Nothing a few new parts can't make better 

Glad you’re out. Listen to the doctors. Exercise your right to be a pain in the posterior, but don’t overplay it 😀

John

On 3/24/2020 at 4:27 PM, MOPanfisher said:

Just got results from MRI, good news is there doesn't appear to be any tearing etc.of the rotator cuff.  Bad news what they did find is a large lesion on the humerous, related to my Multiple Myeloma.  So no surgery can fix it, now I guess onto the next step which is a referral from my oncologist in spfld to an Osteopathic Oncologist, likely in KC where I had my Bone Marrow Transplant.  No clue at all how this is gonna work out with all the shut down for COVID 19, effing disease is gonna get me one way or the other it seems.  Sorry just a little bit "down" at the moment.

Prayers for you! Hang in there buddy!

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

Not big on pics of me, but considering what all they did I thought that wasn't a real big gash.  Maybe that will way it won't ruin my pretty looks.  🙂😃

2020-05-02 17.58.42.png

47 minutes ago, MOPanfisher said:

Not big on pics of me, but considering what all they did I thought that wasn't a real big gash.  Maybe that will way it won't ruin my pretty looks.  🙂😃

2020-05-02 17.58.42.png

Dang,  you’re back home already??

Best of luck!!

John

6 minutes ago, MOPanfisher said:

One night in the chop shop.

Amazing! 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

3 hours ago, MOPanfisher said:

2020-05-02 17.58.42.png

They did your cutting on the front. They worked 8 hours cutting on the back side of me have to go to Columbia next week for them to tell me nothing more they can do.

Then have to go on Diet for my Radiation. 

Prays from here.

oneshot 

On 5/3/2020 at 1:51 AM, MOPanfisher said:

Hang in there Oneshot!

Hey your in my Prayers.

Right Arm that's a B. Mine is Left which is good but still harder to do things and some things just can't do. It might sound stupid but I'm thinking I'm needing both Arms because of Balance, it is way off for me anymore.

I use my Good Arm to push my Bad one up.

oneshot