Xr6 losing fuel pressure (Help Wrench)

A couple weeks ago my boat broke down, the bulb wouldnt stay hard and i flooded it to high hell. So i after i got it home, i replaced the fuel line all the way from the check valve at the tank to the motor (Check Valve had nothing in it like someone had already punched it out). Replaced the bulb with a new Mercury Bulb, and rebuilt the pulse pump with a merc kit.  Ran great all day last Saturday.   Today it ran great but every once in a while at full throttle it would just run out of gas.   Had to stop 4-5 times and pump the bulb, then it would run great again. Sometimes it stays primed and other times it doesnt.    Any thoughts????

Ok, well, without being able to check it out I don't know.  

Pull the hose off the fuel pump, drop it down low and see if after a few primer bulb squeezes it siphons ok.  If it does then there's a problem with the fuel pump or beyond.   No delivery to the carbs.  

If it won't siphon then something is either plugged up or sucking air.   You sure there's no anti-siphon valve?

4 hours ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

I pulled the Anti Siphon valve and it is hollowed out, Could the guts of the valve fall back into the pick up tube some how?

If you removed it and knocked the ball and spring out....then NO, it should be on the floor of your shop, not in the pickup tube !

See if you can siphon freely from the fuel supply line, you should be able to.

I didnt hollow it out, it was already like that when i took it off to check it, i can disconnect from the fuel pump and squeeze and get a good flow. Ill take the pump back apart and look at it.  Its just weird how it ran all day great Saturday, but yesterday decided to starve itself of fuel