OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ffer

Fishing Minnesota?

Been to SD, ND, and Green Bay.  Going back to Green Bay. for memorial day.  If I was interested in SM that much I would go to Sister Bay about then.  Might go a day,  but prefer Walleye and the Muskies have been good recently that same time frame.  Not too hard to catch a big mouth carp off the reefs then or anytime up north really.🙂

Water looks good...

Will your jet boat go over that riffle between those two gravel bars...at approximately 3 o’clock in your pic?

Just trying to figure out what is possible...thanks 

36 minutes ago, wily said:

Water looks good...I didn’t know what the meramec was like?  Only seen it from the hiway 

Will your jet boat go over that riffle between those two gravel bars...at approximately 3 o’clock in your pic?

Just trying to figure out what is possible...thanks 

That picture is of the gasconade.  The chute is to the right and I have a picture of it but I’m not willing to post it for security reasons.  
@Waterman asked if I caught any 20”s this year.  I said no.  But i did catch 18”s.  I didn’t say they were on the nade.  😁