Table Rock Lake Current Fishing Report 4-27 20

Bill Babler

Not so easy for us this morning we only had 5 bass, one bluegill and 2 goggle eye's, on the flat water at the dam.  Fished from 7:30 to 10;30.  Water is super clear 15' plus of visibility, probably closer to 20' and when its that calm and bright its hard.  Moss was terrible, could not put a ned on the bottom anywhere Phil and I fished.

1 hour ago, Bill Babler said:

Not so easy for us this morning we only had 5 bass, one bluegill and 2 goggle eye's, on the flat water at the dam.  Fished from 7:30 to 10;30.  Water is super clear 15' plus of visibility, probably closer to 20' and when its that calm and bright its hard.  Moss was terrible, could not put a ned on the bottom anywhere Phil and I fished.

Felt like some fish backed off, but they weren't playing on the places you'd  expected them to be. Still a pretty strong shallow bite.

In that point 1 area to 86 bridge the moss is out at least to that 20' depth range.  Is terrible in some locations and not so much in others but it is a factor on either a small swim bait or a bottom bait.  As the wind picked up, I'm sure the bite got better yesterday 

Point 9 to  KC TO Indian Point have some but not nearly as much as the dam.  We probably should have backed out more but we were having fun visiting. 

Good friend tried to fish Powerline yesterday and said it is almost unfishable at any depth.  Moss hanging 15' off all the trees and bottom looks like a green carpet