Camping at accesses

Mark

With my usual streams blown out, I'm looking for somewhere to camp out of my truck with some wade fishing. Figuring I'm going to be limited to the upper reaches of smaller streams that may drain faster and water goes down fast. Is there any place on the upper Bryant (or upper NFOW) where I can pitch a tent and wade fish?

I was hoping to "wade fish" and you say "bank fish". I was hoping to be far enough upstream the that the water would be shallow enough to wade. Are both those accesses deeper water? Of course I realize all streams are high right now. Thanks for your help.

That county is sketchy at best. Drop your stuff at Sunburst and let Brian or Stephanie run Shuttle for you. New owners, and first class. I’m sure that they will do on a weekday. Justin & Amy sold but still involved a bit. Sunburnt & ROLF have great wade water, not easy but have seen 30”+ browns caught on that river. Crawfish, shad, and big stoneflies.

I'm not following you, Gavin. I'm not wanting to float. I'm wanting to wade smallmouth fish, camp out of vehicle for a night or two, and was looking at the accesses on the upper Bryant and upper NFOW. My thinking that the upper reaches would be shallow creeklike waters. What does sketchy mean?

• 8 months later...
On 5/17/2020 at 11:11 PM, Mark said:

I'm not following you, Gavin. I'm not wanting to float. I'm wanting to wade smallmouth fish, camp out of vehicle for a night or two, and was looking at the accesses on the upper Bryant and upper NFOW. My thinking that the upper reaches would be shallow creeklike waters. What does sketchy mean?

old topic but if you are still wanting to fish it shoot me a pm.

everything in this post is purely opinion and is said to annoy you.