OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Browning Guy

Fishing with a 10 year old girl

The things my little girl comes up with in the boat........

"Dad, that's a fish landing violation. 2 minute penalty."

"Dad, how close to the dock are we? I need to pee." My response....."we just left the house".

Me: "Hey Ally....do you know why the fish get under the docks when it's raining? So they don't get soaking wet!". Ally: looks at me like I have 7 eyes.

Such a blessing to have her ask......"can I go" before I have a chance to ask her.

20200428_080337.jpg

20200423_100717.jpg

20200411_181339.jpg

20200402_190646.jpg

20200412_150407.jpg

That's fantastic that she wants to keep fishing with dad! Great to have a fishing buddy. Hope to see many more fishing photos from you guys for many years.

You are soooo blessed! She still wants to hang with Dad! Those memories are forever! Plus she can catch fish too! She's beautiful in sooo many ways!

4 hours ago, magicwormman said:

You are soooo blessed! She still wants to hang with Dad! Those memories are forever! Plus she can catch fish too! She's beautiful in sooo many ways!

Need to look close in one of the photos.....you and your beautiful bride are fishing in the background.

10 hours ago, Browning Guy said:

Need to look close in one of the photos.....you and your beautiful bride are fishing in the background.

Is that the same day I tried to switch fishing partners?

On 5/17/2020 at 7:05 AM, magicwormman said:

Is that the same day I tried to switch fishing partners?

Yep, same day. With the water in the bushes  and trees........she's going with you. She's learning to use a baitcaster.......I suggest getting at least 500' from the closest tree or bush. If you have Valium........TAKE IT!

On 5/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, Browning Guy said:

Yep, same day. With the water in the bushes  and trees........she's going with you. She's learning to use a baitcaster.......I suggest getting at least 500' from the closest tree or bush. If you have Valium........TAKE IT!

😂