Pacific and down river the past month or so

• Members

Have not been seeing much on this forum lately figured i would post , And hopefully hear some of your guys recent patterns or catches     Ive been wading and bank fishing my area , hitting eddies and creek mouths ,  , with doll flys ,spinners , and doing some slow cranking .  thrown out a live blue gill our two at dusk for a catfish . 

I found some white bass and 4 crappie in a bank eddie that was right off a strong flow and moderate drop off ,  One was a massive  table rock lake worthy sized one that caught me off guard , biggest crappie ive ever seen on the river. fried em up real nice .   ussualy i can hammer the spots this time of year and occasional smallie , but i have not caught one decent black bass yet , i know im not in prime smallmouth or even bass waters for the meramac, still im used to see some jumping bass in the amount of water and time ive fished .  Whats the deal? some of yall nearly always can find a nice bass if you try hard enough , any body catching the bass ?  

Cant complain , , got a a coulple meals , foul hooked a 15 20 pound grass carp quite the battle ,  also had a massive gar or cat rip my bluegill and drag out like mad , but i diddnt get a hook in it still a rush   i dont even pretend like i can go catch more crappie they always dissapear on me and cant track em down which seems normal on the meramac, anyway love to see some more posts , and some feedback .   Take care be safe