This is a very bad idea.

Flysmallie

14 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I caught a blue tailed skink in my driveway on a foam spider today. Got a little carried away with the hookset, he almost landed in Sugarbritches lap.  Then I spent 30 minutes trying to get a bluejay to bite. Had 2 follows but couldn't get him to commit.  

I gave up after she said..."what do you plan to do if you catch it, those things are MEAN?" 😬 

Last year I saw a BIG orange skink around the house.  Technically a broad head.  Man that thing was fat.  

Both broad-headed and five lined skinks have blue tails when young.

We have both around our house. One or two young ones have come in from the  porch.

Had one poppin in and out of the shed a few weeks back while the door was open.  I hope he came out.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, evilcatfish said:

Unless I'm missing them somehow, it appears Beaver Creek Campground took down all the posts related to the "tournament" on their Facebook page.

Guys from Ozarks Smallmouth Alliance were able to convince them to change it to a catch, photo, release tournament. I never did hear any results from it. 

34 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

Guys from Ozarks Smallmouth Alliance were able to convince them to change it to a catch, photo, release tournament. I never did hear any results from it. 

Good to hear it was changed to CPR format!