OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JUNGLE JIM 1

Custom hair jigs for sale

I usually sell on ebay but wanted to offer some to members here. I make custom jigs, shakee blade baits and underspins mostly now. Pictures are just a portion of what I make. Gives me something to do when it gets to hot or cold to fish. I didn't join OA a few years ago to sell jigs, this is the first time I am making this offer but a few have inquired about me selling jigs and a few have some. If you have an idea on a particular bait message me and I will let you know if I can do it. Prices run $3- $7 per bait. IMG_1293.JPGIMG_1307.JPGIMG_1310.JPGIMG_1298.JPGIMG_1322.JPGIMG_1323.JPGIMG_1324.JPGIMG_1325.JPG

1 hour ago, JUNGLE JIM 1 said:

I usually sell on ebay but wanted to offer some to members here. I make custom jigs, shakee blade baits and underspins mostly now. Pictures are just a portion of what I make. Gives me something to do when it gets to hot or cold to fish. I didn't join OA a few years ago to sell jigs, this is the first time I am making this offer but a few have inquired about me selling jigs and a few have some. If you have an idea on a particular bait message me and I will let you know if I can do it. Prices run $3- $7 per bait. IMG_1293.JPGIMG_1307.JPGIMG_1310.JPGIMG_1298.JPGIMG_1322.JPGIMG_1323.JPGIMG_1324.JPGIMG_1325.JPG

Very nice Jim!

The main ingredients in the pictured baits feature a possum tail and bunny body. Going to start putting rattles in some, in particular the chatter style baits.