netboy

Defunding our police..

4 minutes ago, top_dollar said:

That is not a gun. 

You could be right, but according To the reports they were armed

14 minutes ago, top_dollar said:

They werent.

From a feelance journalist (Daniel Schular):

"Shular recalled seeing at least one armed protester, but said that's common in demonstrations around St. Louis."

26 minutes ago, ColdWaterFshr said:

🤣

mccloskey.jpg

If she could hit the broad side of a barn with that pistol I’d be surprised. She looks about like a fly fisherman trying to use a bait caster for the first time!😂

2 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

If she could hit the broad side of a barn with that pistol I’d be surprised. She looks about like a fly fisherman trying to use a bait caster for the first time!😂

Yeah but personally I wouldn't want someone that demented looking pointing a pistol at me.

4 minutes ago, Jerry Rapp said:

you are simply amazing Coldwater.  You know everything. 

It’s a gift 😂

1 hour ago, Mitch f said:

I take offense to that. I want you to know I was using the bait caster in high school in the mid 70's. If you could cast one then you were doing something.  AND I caught some stinkin bass on the river this year with one of those rotating spool contraptions. A 16 and 17 inch spots were caught while looking for hybrids. Guess what I did with those two fish? I ate the stinkin things!

7 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

I take offense to that. I want you to know I was using the bait caster in high school in the mid 70's. If you could cast one then you were doing something.  AND I caught some stinkin bass on the river this year with one of those rotating spool contraptions. A 16 and 17 inch spots were caught while looking for hybrids. Guess what I did with those two fish? I ate the stinkin things!

Eat em all!! They’re invasive up here! 😂