OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
cpriest

White River Map

Looking for a cool map that can be blown up and hung on a wall in a rental house for guests to understand different access points or locations of the river. I haven’t found anything great via google so thought I’d ask here. Thanks!

1 hour ago, cpriest said:

Looking for a cool map that can be blown up and hung on a wall in a rental house for guests to understand different access points or locations of the river. I haven’t found anything great via google so thought I’d ask here. Thanks!

Maybe check the fly shops down there

On 6/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, Gavin said:

Might check out David Ruimveld’s Famous Rivers Series of prints he has one for the White and would look great on any wall.. High quality artwork. 

Those are pretty nice...

Have one of David’s that he remarked for me. Bought it at the Trout Bum BBW Auction years ago in Grayling, MI. Hex hatch not on yet so we were drinking at the same house party after the auction, heard I bought his print and offered to remark it and ship to me. Super nice guy.

56A2B956-7A26-4D12-8347-730CAD2E31D3.jpeg

On 6/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, Gavin said:

Might check out David Ruimveld’s Famous Rivers Series of prints he has one for the White and would look great on any wall.. High quality artwork. 

Yes. This is exactly what I’m looking for! Thanks guys. If anyone is looking for a VRBO/Airbnb right next to wildcat boat ramp I’ll have on available soon!