Like for Livie, not for you :)

Ouch ! Below the belt ...5 minute penalty 😂😂😂😂

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

4 minutes ago, Mitch f said:

Ouch ! Below the belt ...5 minute penalty 😂😂😂😂

He knows what I mean. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

33 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

Like for Livie, not for you :)

the guides never get any credit. Who researched the location, brought the rods, baits, told her how to fish  the spot. Geesh🙄!

1 minute ago, Johnsfolly said:

the guides never get any credit. Who researched the location, brought the rods, baits, told her how to fish  the spot. Geesh🙄!

The student becomes the teacher. Hummmmm Who did better in todays outing? 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Just now, BilletHead said:

The student becomes the teacher. Hummmmm Who did better in todays outing? 

Just in terms of number of fish caught, number of species, size of fish... she did 😒. I spent most of my time trying to catch a new darter species, but was unsuccessful🙄.

17 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

Just in terms of number of fish caught, number of species, size of fish... she did 😒. I spent most of my time trying to catch a new darter species, but was unsuccessful🙄.

Darters ARE the Devil. 

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

Well, let's see...I've lost about 18 pounds and am about as healthy as I've been in 20 years.  I'd gone up to 184, and at 5'8" that's simply a little too heavy.  Started really eating healthy and cutting down on sodas, and halfway doing intermittent fasting, and dropped that much since about February.  Been doing a lot of yard work which has got my muscles toned a lot better.  And the yard looks really good!  Also been doing a lot of sorting stuff out and throwing stuff away.  Inside of the house is looking better, too.  And I got the outside "yard" such as it is on the cabin on the Meramec looking real good as well.  Worked out there all day today.  We have 1.5 miles of a "lane" leading into it that I've got to where I think we can take out passenger car down it and not just the truck.  Cleaned up around the place, cleared paths to the river on both ends, have just ab out got all the rocks that the mower will try to eat out of the way now.  I've been spending most of nearly every day outside unless the weather is really crappy, so getting plenty of fresh air.

44 minutes ago, Al Agnew said:

Well, let's see...I've lost about 18 pounds and am about as healthy as I've been in 20 years.  I'd gone up to 184, and at 5'8" that's simply a little too heavy.  Started really eating healthy and cutting down on sodas, and halfway doing intermittent fasting, and dropped that much since about February.  Been doing a lot of yard work which has got my muscles toned a lot better.  And the yard looks really good!  Also been doing a lot of sorting stuff out and throwing stuff away.  Inside of the house is looking better, too.  And I got the outside "yard" such as it is on the cabin on the Meramec looking real good as well.  Worked out there all day today.  We have 1.5 miles of a "lane" leading into it that I've got to where I think we can take out passenger car down it and not just the truck.  Cleaned up around the place, cleared paths to the river on both ends, have just ab out got all the rocks that the mower will try to eat out of the way now.  I've been spending most of nearly every day outside unless the weather is really crappy, so getting plenty of fresh air.

I’ve done intermittent fasting and man it does make you get fit and feel better. 

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

Been a year since I did my lifestyle change and lost 25lbs.  I've kept it off relatively well while not being super strict on my diet and I'm still down 22lbs as of yesterday.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson