Got That Bear....

jdmidwest

Traveled his way from Wisconsin, swam the mighty river at least once.  Had a F Book following to track his every move. 

Ta DA, MDC whacked him for what he was, a feral nuisance that crossed state lines into a stand your ground state.  Move along, don't need your type of DNA breeding with our Arkansas bears that are tame and compliant.  See ya sucker...

Bruno The Bear Gets Shut Down and Moved Back Into The Wild.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

10 hours ago, jdmidwest said:

Traveled his way from Wisconsin, swam the mighty river at least once.  Had a F Book following to track his every move. 

Ta DA, MDC whacked him for what he was, a feral nuisance that crossed state lines into a stand your ground state.  Move along, don't need your type of DNA breeding with our Arkansas bears that are tame and compliant.  See ya sucker...

Bruno The Bear Gets Shut Down and Moved Back Into The Wild.

A friend shot this video of him a few days ago in Winfield mo.  Sorry won’t let me post video 

MDC story line was the bear "allegedly came from Wisconsin".  Drugged him up and set him on the border after spinning him around to confuse him.  Probably in California now and some desert Rattlesnakes heading our way.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

"Spinning him around to confuse him"?

Are these our highly educated wildlife biologists we're talking about?  

Do I really have to become a full blown sovereign citizen to avoid my portion of funding for those clowns ?

7 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

"Spinning him around to confuse him"?

Are these our highly educated wildlife biologists we're talking about?  

Do I really have to become a full blown sovereign citizen to avoid my portion of funding for those clowns ?

That was my best guess. Wonder how many rattlesnakes you can get for a Wisconsin bear?

Hunter S. Thompson

• 2 weeks later...

Just Saying...............

Looks like he found his direction.  Spotted in Arkansas.

Hunter S. Thompson

Don't say.  Who knows what they are up to with the bears.  It has been a secret program since the start.

I am not sure how they were following him from Wisconsin in the first place. All black bears tend to look alike.  And that last pic was pretty fuzzy.

Hunter S. Thompson