Baitcast reels--three NIB

Finally getting around to one of my New Year's resolutions-- organizing and thinning the fishing stash.  I have three NIB reels-- 

Quantum EXO PT: EX100HPT, 7.3:1  $120 TYD in US

2 Quantum Energy 860PT-XM, 6.18:1  $60 TYD in US

And three used but still in good shape reels:

Okuma Citrix, 8 bearing reel. It's small and was cast a few times--  $15, you pay shipping

Quantum, EX 5016X left-hand, a bit dirty but still in good condition-- $10, you pay shipping

Pfleuger Solara-- a bit of boat rash and needs a bit of cleaning, spooled with what looks to be 30-pound GSP braid-- $10, you pay shipping

Will try to post better pix of the used reels when I get a bit of time.

P1010383.jpg

P1010382.jpg

P1010380.jpg

P1010379.jpg

P1010377.jpg

P1010376.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, kjackson said:

Finally getting around to one of my New Year's resolutions-- organizing and thinning the fishing stash.  I have three NIB reels-- 

Quantum EXO PT: EX100HPT, 7.3:1  $120 TYD in US

2 Quantum Energy 860PT-XM, 6.18:1  $60 TYD in US

And three used but still in good shape reels:

Okuma Citrix, lefthand 8 bearing reel. It's small and was cast a few times--  $10, you pay shipping

Quantum, EX 5016X left-hand, a bit dirty but still in good condition-- $5, you pay shipping

Pfleuger Solara-- a bit of boat rash and needs a bit of cleaning, spooled with what looks to be 30-pound GSP braid-- $5, you pay shipping

Will try to post better pix of the used reels when I get a bit of time.

New additions:

US Reel SuperCaster Pro, selling on eBay for $80 (supposedly), unused-- $25, you pay shipping--look at it online to see features

Okuma Cayenne CY-200--right-hand, 9 bearing reel, spooled with 10-pound fluoro-- eBay has a couple for megabucks-- $30, you pay shipping

Eagle Claw TrailCaster TCS200 spinning reel, 6 ball bearing, unused-- $10, you pay shipping

On 8/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, kjackson said:

P1010383.jpg

P1010382.jpg

P1010380.jpg

P1010379.jpg

P1010377.jpg

P1010376.jpg

New prices and more reels...

Cayenne.jpg

E Claw.jpg

Supercaster.jpg

For those who may be thinking that one or two or more of these reels might be a deal but don't want to break into Christmas funds--I'm looking for a good, used portable fuel tank.  Ideally, this tank would come with a Yamaha hose.  If such exists and is sitting in your garage all alone, let's talk trade. I should say that the lack of a Yammie hose isn't a deal breaker, but a metal tank is. I want plastic.