Is it wrong

12 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Last week I saw a guy chumming his spiot with a 50 pound bag of corn while I was out riding my bike.  
is it wrong to poach his Spot or even cut him off before he gets there and take it?   
I didn’t but dang he did the work and I could walk right in.  Public lake btw.  

Nope!

If he wore his Carp Camo and was stealthy you would never have known.  His fault not yours! Go for it I say :)

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

7 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

That’s what I thought.  Maybe he gets sick and doesn’t get come back to fish.  It would be an awful waste

Plus if you wind up in the same spot at the same time, you get to meet a new fishing buddy.  One who's not afraid to put in a little work and a few $$ for a fun spot.  Those are my kind of guys.  There's just no downside here.  So long as you use light tackle.  Just sayin'.