I always thought it would be cool to live in Warsaw walk down to the Harbor and go fishing.

Was told Warsaw is a dirty town. ?????

Walked around town and always found it neat. Maybe I’m just looking at it different than some.

We have a Cabin 10 miles South of Warsaw at plenty of fishing close to it but still like going into town.

oneshot

We have our Cabin and several places that I can just drive to the lake and have ramp right there.

Where our house is all is cool with Bennett Spring State Park there and other places close to fish.

Wish I was able to Deer Hunt got everything lined up for it.

Warsaw like the shops and all.

oneshot

• 1 month later...

I'm a weekender in the Warsaw area and wouldn't call it dirty. My place is about 11 miles by water to the harbor. The nice part about Warsaw is you have two bodies of water to fish (Osage River/Truman Lake). If I didn't have to work in the city I would be down there as a full time resident just to be able to fish just about every day.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have a place on mm85 and enjoy Warsaw and the surrounding area immensely.  I hope to relocate there when my wife retires as the pace is perfect for our lifestyle.  Dirty?  If you look hard enough you can find some sketchy places but short of living in Loch Lloyd where can't you?