Had the most epic day of fishing for me in fresh water I’ve ever experienced. 20 + hybrids 20 inches and better. 2 at 25.5 inches and 6 around 23 or 24, it was a blur of Blue, Black and Silver and I was freight trained enough that I actually quit and went home hahaha I must be getting old.

9A5739D7-757F-4C7D-9B5C-25E9B5F40E77.jpeg

0B15351D-90B4-4004-9D4C-E04776CC314B.jpeg

A4AFF08F-1260-45A7-8275-00821C000FD1.jpeg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the most epic day of fishing for me in fresh water I’ve ever experienced. 20 + hybrids 20 inches and better. 2 at 25.5 inches and 6 around 23 or 24, it was a blur of Blue, Black and Silver and I w

I have weighed a few but, never have I caught a 22 holy F!!! I have weighed 20’s that were 3++. River run White bass fight like they are bionic. Here is a 20 inch White that weighed 3.4 I also underst

Agreed with everything Wrench said but, these Temperates are going from one river to another. Thru my journeys in chasing these goofy SOB’s the water temps I find them to be most active is 54 to 57 bu

Posted Images

2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

You know what?   The fish are awesome but I’d like compliment you on your fish selfie’s.  Seriously, you do a good job with pictures.   And you suck!  Go to work!!😂

Oh I don’t know Pete look at this one lol

13F2544F-536F-412D-A4FF-37661322F65E.jpeg

27 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Where's the nearest stocking point for THOSE ditch pickles ? 

Fillet them, or feed the coons. 😊

I have been trying to figure that one out for a while now. I catch baby hybrids and 10 Lbers, they have to be reproducing in the river

15 hours ago, Smalliebigs said:

I have been trying to figure that one out for a while now. I catch baby hybrids and 10 Lbers, they have to be reproducing in the river

The MDC fisheries professionals say... "Nope, nearly impossible, basically can't happen".    

Do the smaller (under 14") ones quiver like a Pure Romance vibrator when you grab them by the head?   If so they are mutts.