Got a chance to do a little longer trip yesterday so I started around 3:00 with the flyrod. What a blast! There was a good group of fish just down from outlet 2 that I got to cooperate after some trial and error...I started with a San Juan and tan beadhead scud but after I saw about 15-20 fish going nuts on midges on top I switched to a black midge about 3 feet under the indicator but couldn't get any takers....finally switched to a small peach egg over a size #12 scud from Chuck's shop and it was game on! I only brought 4-5 to hand but had another 5-6 long battles with fish that made huge runs, in the air acrobatics, and just shook me off...most were on the scud but did get or two on the egg.

20201204_160409.jpg20201204_155942.jpg

then after it got dark I tried the jerkbait game for a while. Caught one decent rainbow on a 606 in a sculpin color and had several other swipes at the 762 signature series but couldn't connect. I probably need another refresher course with @JestersHK soon.

I wanted to keep going but leaks in both legs of my waders told me it was time to go home..and start shopping for new waders 😊

Heard bass pro has 5% discount if you pick up outside.   Get you back out.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)