Wind is your friend-Redux-Midlake

You must have borrowed that picture fish from someone who had live scope, spot lock, down scan, etc. Ain't no way you caught that fish cranking that transition bank behind you. Don't you know there are no shallow fish anymore? 

My question is, since everyone is deep-sea fishing nowadays, when will the local paper's want ads --- and the swap shop radio show --- be flooded with lightly used Power Poles? No? Oh yeah, they were only for decoration anyway. 😆😂

Seriously, nice fish Sprint. Ain't it nice that practically everyone else is out in the abyss throwing cheater rigs and playing with their $10,000+ toys? 

ClassActionTransparent.png

1 minute ago, Quillback said:

Talked to a very reliable source yesterday and he had a solid limit of largemouth caught shallow.  Not a lot of bites, but quality bites.

Like any other style --- deep stuff included --- you have to develop the skillset to (a) find them, and (b) get them to bite. I grew up fishing shallow for LM so that's what I tend to invest most of my time and effort. If I'm successful, I'll often catch a decent sack of fish. You do tend to catch bigger LM from now thru the spawn on transition banks, main-lake and secondary points --- all the places they like to "stage" in the winter for their next mission in life, which is making bass babies! 

ClassActionTransparent.png

Great job. Mike is catching them shallow cranking too  RK Crawler in Phantom Brown. Not a boat load but 1 solid LM keeper per hour. That turns into a salty bag but he said you just throw it and throw it

I'm to lazy. I like to sit on my butt and look at them. Great report Sprint.