12-31-20. Big Cedar area report

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All those pictures of big bass from Bull Shoals got me fired up.   Launched at old 86 at 0900 and went looking for some deep fish. Air temp at a balmy 30 degree and surface temp at 48.9 Had been

Braid is very light and the spool has less momentum to keep spilling line out. fluro has more weight and backlashes worse than mono.  it doesn’t have to be a Big Deal. Set your spool tension an

I totally disagree that you can throw the braid further in cold weather. As far as i'm concerned it is more than a total pain.  10 to 12 pound Sunline or Seagar in 30 to 35 degree weather will ca

Posted Images

Those colors on my previous posts are for when the standards are being ignored or you are looking for a new favorite. Blue bellied one, “Stone Cold” caught my interest. 

"Water is the driving force of all Nature."  -Leonardo da Vinci

I really like the rock crawlers. Cast great and run deep. You really can slow it down and stay down. 

To be fair, some days all the want is a wart. Been there and seen that. I ended up having to borrow one. True story. 

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On twitter @Ham66

2 hours ago, Jerry Rapp said:

"Cancer and Reproductive Harm" on the package?  WTF??  Cranking is dangerous to your health I guess.

20 minutes ago, Quillback said:

Only if you eat them.  😃

Prop 65... Every package has to contain it, or you don’t sell baits.

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor