12-31-20. Big Cedar area report

6 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Since he mentions bleed or bleaching I thought it was braid he was talking about...

Correct. And right now, they have a sale going on that reduces their pricey ways.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All those pictures of big bass from Bull Shoals got me fired up.   Launched at old 86 at 0900 and went looking for some deep fish. Air temp at a balmy 30 degree and surface temp at 48.9 Had been

Braid is very light and the spool has less momentum to keep spilling line out. fluro has more weight and backlashes worse than mono.  it doesn’t have to be a Big Deal. Set your spool tension an

I totally disagree that you can throw the braid further in cold weather. As far as i'm concerned it is more than a total pain.  10 to 12 pound Sunline or Seagar in 30 to 35 degree weather will ca

Posted Images

I really didn't think the Finatic was all that expensive even at $38.99 for 300 yds.  Especially when I was respooling Invizx once or twice a week when Ned fishing.  Just couldn't keep the twists out and got tired of dragging it behind the boat three times a day in an effort to do so.

And if the 40% off deal is still in effect its even more reasonable.

I dunno - I'm a braid hater from way back but I like this stuff and it's super low maintenance which lazy old guys like me really appreciate!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.