Old Picture!

FishnDave

13 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Dang, they got lucky.  That wave just stalled out and the ones behind them kept pushing them.

I was on a Haulover kick on Youtube for a while.  Some of those boats have no business being out there, but some just plow on through.  You can really tell who knows what they are doing out there.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

7 minutes ago, moguy1973 said:

Dang, they got lucky.  That wave just stalled out and the ones behind them kept pushing them.

I was on a Haulover kick on Youtube for a while.  Some of those boats have no business being out there, but some just plow on through.  You can really tell who knows what they are doing out there.

I used to watch them too.  Crazy the way water can act.  

10 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

My stepfather always likes to buy cheap boats and work on them himself. Often they don't work great all of the time. It wasn't as bad as this video, but we were in near that part of the inlet when the engine died and wouldn't start for several attempts. Made for many white knuckle moments with not only the waves but also being swept out into the ocean. That was the last time that I ever went on one of his boats.