2021 Ozark Anglers Fantasy Fishing League

abkeenan

14 hours ago, Seth said:

Well looks like I'll be done paying attention to fantasy fishing early this year. Clunn zeroed on me last tourney and now Zaldain. My two tourneys combined don't equal to what I usually get for one. 😆

image.png

Maybe next year you can focus on fantasy fishing instead of winning trout tournaments.  

Well I can't believe it! 2 of my 5 guys made it all the way to day 4. and all made it to day 3. There is a dogs butt getting some partial sunshine somewhere tonight! 

Darn glad that I picked Christie and Shryock, it is amazing how many points you get when that happens 😀

Next tourney at Pickwick and the guys on BASS were saying that the total 4 day bags could be in the 100lb range

Just wow!

C4F 

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker

On 2/26/2021 at 10:34 PM, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

Maybe next year you can focus on fantasy fishing instead of winning trout tournaments.  

Last year I was the first spot out the money in several fishing tourneys as well as fantasy fishing. If I can tear it up in the real tourneys this year and bomb in fantasy, I'd be alright with that. 😁

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, crazy4fishin said:

Picks locked in...tried something different when choosing anglers....closed my right eye then clicked. 

We will see how it goes.

C4F

C4F, which hand did you click with? Might make a difference. Just sayin.

Mike

On 3/17/2021 at 7:06 AM, m&m said:

C4F, which hand did you click with? Might make a difference. Just sayin.

Mike

I clicked with my right hand...should not be a problem my left nevers knows what my right hand is doing anyway. 😉

C4F

Crazy4fishin
A Cornhusker