Our new big window, near Carthage Mo

My wife had to have a spur taken off from behind her Achilles tendon, so she has been taking a ton of pictures. I wipped up a couple simple suet feeders, the birds love them!  I guess I'm old but I like the feeders too. All pictures where taken January 1 and 2.

Happy New Year to all !

There is about 500 of these, this is just a sample.

I like the wrens the best.

DSC01000.JPG

DSC01136.JPGDSC01084.JPGDSC01095.JPGDSC01002.JPG

DSC01016.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01139.JPG

DSC01160.JPG

DSC01152.JPG

DSC01263.JPG

DSC01019.JPG

Very nice Dan. Wrens are some of my favorites. White-breasted nuthatches are great as well.

While hunting this year had a wren fly into the blind and sat on my crossbow scolding me then it would fly off 🙂.

1 hour ago, Johnsfolly said:

Very nice Dan. Wrens are some of my favorites. White-breasted nuthatches are great as well.

While hunting this year had a wren fly into the blind and sat on my crossbow scolding me then it would fly off 🙂.

Thank you ! 

We had a spider plant hanging beside our front door one year, a wren decided it would be a good place to nest, she was very tolerant of us, even as she raised her young. They have been my favorite ever since.

1 hour ago, Devan S. said:

I put out some Suet today....love watching the birds up close. 

We have rented a house in the country for several years, I have wanted to build these simple feeders for years, now that we have a place, I finally did it. It took 10 minutes to make one, we have spent hours watching these birds. Who needs a TV?