Cause we need a fish pic lol

JamiePatterson

22 minutes ago, gotmuddy said:

This is why you dont mention the spot in reports like @Daryk Campbell Sr lmao

You know, the guy who developed that rule was mentally ill, right?Ā  Lol.Ā  I'm gonna start a new thread, password protected.Ā  Ā OAF SS.Ā  "Secret Spots".Ā  You gotta be "sworn to secrecy "

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

1 minute ago, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

You know, the guy who developed that rule was mentally ill, right?Ā  Lol.Ā  I'm gonna start a new thread, password protected.Ā  Ā OAF SS.Ā  "Secret Spots".Ā  You gotta be "sworn to secrecy "

I would be down with a password protected forum for fishing reports.Ā  What do you think @Phil Lilley

everything in this post is purely opinion and is said to annoy you.

9 minutes ago, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

Can I lie about the locations like I do now?šŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, sfiser said:

I own the property just upstream in that clump of tree's on the right hand side.Ā  That is my favorite stretch of water on the entire river and one of these day's I'll be able to look out my backdoor and see it everyday :)

I'm getting close too....Ā  I'd like to retire early but health care is a sketchy deal until you get to Medicare....Ā  Good luck!

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I'm getting close too....Ā  I'd like to retire early but health care is a sketchy deal until you get to Medicare....Ā  Good luck!

Oh Iā€™ve got a long way to go. Ā I just turned 39. Ā Found a deal on that 5 acres I couldnā€™t pass up, even sweeter itā€™s on my favorite piece of water. Ā Eventually Iā€™ll relocate from NW Arkansas but it will be a while. Ā