MO fishing license auto-renew

Best thing since sliced bread.  No need to have to remember to get my fishing license anymore  Renewed today.  They even sent me about 3 emails since the beginning of the year reminding me it would happen.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta be tough to get old too....

Once you turn 60 you canget a lifetime hunting/fishing permit for $70. Over the 5 years till you are 65 that saves you $95 plus you don't have to buy a trout stamp or migratory bird stamp again. Me an

Best thing since sliced bread.  No need to have to remember to get my fishing license anymore  Renewed today.  They even sent me about 3 emails since the beginning of the year reminding me it would ha

5 minutes ago, curtisce said:

Once you turn 60 you canget a lifetime hunting/fishing permit for $70. Over the 5 years till you are 65 that saves you $95 plus you don't have to buy a trout stamp or migratory bird stamp again. Me and @BilletHead are happy member of the 60+ card carrying crowd

I'm joining you guys next month!!  

8 minutes ago, curtisce said:

plus you don't have to buy a trout stamp or migratory bird stamp again

Not sure I fully understand curtisce. I have a lifetime fishing permit and over 60. Is there a point when you do not have to have a trout stamp?

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

The words of Ron White are often rolling through my mind. Somedays they even apply to me!!! :dignose:

2 minutes ago, DADAKOTA said:

Turned the big 60 in September.  Will definitely go that route.

Welcome to the world of aches, pains, thin hair, and fiber. lol

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

The words of Ron White are often rolling through my mind. Somedays they even apply to me!!! :dignose:

LOL.  That started before 60.  My Dad told me I'd regret all the sports I played when I got older.  I don't regret the sports, but sure don't like all the aches and pains.  Of course jumping off roofs, falling out of trees, falling off the RR bridge over the Little Piney and other mishaps sure haven't been kind to my neck and lower back.