Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Going to go up to either Ruark or Cedar Ridge tomorrow. If any one hears or sees anything due to Ice that suggest I should wait? Please share. Mike

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, liphunter said:

Going to go up to either Ruark or Cedar Ridge tomorrow. If any one hears or sees anything due to Ice that suggest I should wait? Please share. Mike

Went to greenfield access and sons creek about 9 am today, Still froze solid.  I am betting friday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, oghfm said:

Went to greenfield access and sons creek about 9 am today, Still froze solid.  I am betting friday.

Thanks a bunch! that saved me a trip. Friday sounds good!

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Nice pictures!!

Thanks. I used my aged, but proven Iphone 7. With the fancy fixed focus lens and crank👍 

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.