boat upgrade

Smithvillesteve

Thanks for the responses boys! I'll check out that boat Mopanfisher. I had not heard of any transom problems with the newer Lunds Kjackson. Hate hearing that. I am not married to a Lund purchase but that is my preferance. I agree that Crestliner and Alumacraft make a good boat. I've talked to the new owners of Smithville Marine BillT. Good people. She is keeping an eye out for me. Once again, thanks for all the input boys. Much appreciated.

Try White's marine at Pittsburg on Pommie

Try White's marine Pittsburg on Pomme

Aaron White down at Pomme is a good friend of mine. I believe he is selling the Crestliners now. His dad, Bob White and my dad were high school friends. Bob went down there when Pomme was created back in the early 60s. He fell in love with the place and opened up a boat storage. He passed and Aaron took over and turned it into this mega business. Good people. thanks Stlbassbuster for sending the info on the Lund. 

Sportsman's Outfitter in Belton has a Smokercraft you might be interested in.

Also, LaCanne's Marine in southern Minnesota has a couple of boats worth looking at. 

And White's has a nice Ranger aluminum that is well outside my budget, not that I'm after a boat that big or tricked out.