One of our member s has a you tube channel that is really good

@Plasticworm. Has a you tube channel called drew looknfishy. He did have a blog before that but his channel is great .check it out 

@trythisonemv thanks for the info. Liked the videos he posted on OAF.

This video lots of great info to find good water.. Reminded me of @BilletHead researching locations. I've used similar approaches myself.

2 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

@trythisonemv thanks for the info. Liked the videos he posted on OAF.

This video lots of great info to find good water.. Reminded me of @BilletHead researching locations. I've used similar approaches myself.

Yeah he is a real nice guy. I recognized him from OAF and ran into him once on crane creek. Living the dream that guy is!

• Members

I suspected he was from around here because of some of the Ozarks stuff I've seen him post. 

...and yeah, he does fine. Catches plenty of fish. And a good saltwater fisherman too. He's so close to the fish in that shot because he's tighlining I think

• Members
Just now, Orey10m said:

I suspected he was from around here because of some of the Ozarks stuff I've seen him post. 

...and yeah, he does fine. Catches plenty of fish. And a good saltwater fisherman too. He's so close to the fish in that shot because he's tighlining I think

Also, I too have a YouTube channel...but it's burgeoning. Not nearly as developed as this drewlooknfishy 

15 hours ago, Orey10m said:

Also, I too have a YouTube channel...but it's burgeoning. Not nearly as developed as this drewlooknfishy 

Nice video. I subscribed and will be watching the rest. 

I just in the beginning stages of putting a channel together but it won’t be solely fishing. I enjoy creating videos and I need someplace to release that creative side. 

Everyone go subscribe to these channels. Even if you don’t watch it really helps the creators. 

“Anybody opens their mouth, gonna get a bullet. Anybody moves a little weird, little sudden, gonna get a bullet. Not a warning. Not a question. A bullet.”  - Major Marquis Warren