Flys and stuff

1 hour ago, nomolites said:

Last week’s conference D84A7261-917C-4224-A4A5-6FF57C0A72E0.jpegcall sideline...Marty may recognize a few...lol.

Mike

Looking good Mike! 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

1 hour ago, nomolites said:

Last week’s conference D84A7261-917C-4224-A4A5-6FF57C0A72E0.jpegcall sideline...Marty may recognize a few...lol.

Mike

Mike, the top left ones...what hook is that?  Looks like it has a better gap between the eye and hook point than most 45 or 60 degree hooks I see.

Nice ones fellows!

They are starting to pile up here.thumbnail_0301211457_HDR.jpg

Latest ones are Brita Fordice Body tubing minnows and double deceivers. The body tubing minnows have a rattle in the tube.

thumbnail_0301211506.jpg 

Going to size down and tie up some balanced leaches next. I can just imagine the cold water pond fish attacking them fished slow under an indicator .

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

49 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

Latest ones are Brita Fordice Body tubing minnows and double deceivers. The body tubing minnows have a rattle in the tube.

thumbnail_0301211506.jpg 

Might have to try these.  When I used spinning gear and Rebel Pop-R's for white bass and hybrid striped bass, I'd somehow bought some of those Pop-R's without rattles.  I think they started making them overseas.  Anyway, I was catching them good on a Pop-R with rattles, but lost it on a fish or snag or something.  I tied one on that didn't have the rattles....they wouldn't touch it.  Not even a sniff.  The surface commotion was nearly the same, the sound of the treble hooks was the same...just no rattles.  Rattles can definitely make a difference!