Hi everyone

Fishing for life

• Members

Hope everybody has been doing good and catching some fish I haven't been able to go in a while maybe this spring later found out my dad is very sick and has to have heart surgery so I got to be there for him. Been a crazy year the past year trying to get healed up after being shot and everything and wanting to go fishing and then not feeling good and I'm finally back on My feet again sure has changed my life a lot. Can't seem to get on to my old account and I'm going to ask you all the question I'm not able to see pictures on here like I posted in the past or anybody else's is there something wrong with my phone or is that the way it is now on this site? I might be able to get out in the boat soon and be able to fish without hurting so much. Had a lot of damage done to my hip and my abdominal area so it's pretty rough on me bouncing around up there at Stockton. But everyone have a great day I wanted to say hi and was kind of concerned why I couldn't see any fishing pics on here and when I go on to it the picture it says resized starting to think there's something wrong with my phone or I need to download something I don't know.

https://www.ky3.com/2021/01/28/death-investigation-in-a-subdivision-near-willard-mo/

Hadn't heard this before.  That's quite an ordeal you survived!  Glad you are on the mend.

As far as the pics...there was a site-wide issue with that within the past week or so...photos stored on an Amazon server disappeared, was my understanding.  So...its not you! 😬

6 minutes ago, FishnDave said:

https://www.ky3.com/2021/01/28/death-investigation-in-a-subdivision-near-willard-mo/

Hadn't heard this before.  That's quite an ordeal you survived!  Glad you are on the mend.

As far as the pics...there was a site-wide issue with that within the past week or so...photos stored on an Amazon server disappeared, was my understanding.  So...its not you! 😬

I thought he got shot a lake somewhere near Springfield.  If it's the guy I'm thinking of...

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I thought he got shot a lake somewhere near Springfield.  If it's the guy I'm thinking of...

Well...now I'm just starting rumors then!  🙊

• Members
14 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I could be wrong but I think he got shot on a walking path near a lake.   I could be wrong.  Just ask my ex wife.  Maybe @Fishing for lifecan clear it up?

Yes sir I was shot in Willard on the frisco trail.

• Members
17 hours ago, FishnDave said:

Phil text me about the picture thing he said he was trying to work on it. Have a great day

• Members
2 minutes ago, Fishing for life said:

Phil text me about the picture thing he said he was trying to work on it. Have a great day

just Google up shooting on the frisco trail in Willard Missouri and it tells you all about it

46 minutes ago, Fishing for life said:

just Google up shooting on the frisco trail in Willard Missouri and it tells you all about it

Just did that. My goodness!! I'm glad you're on the mend and back on here. What was your previous screen name, if you don't mind me asking?

John