Ask Wrench

BilletHead

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

I suppose there's a good living to be made by listening to people blather on about their life for 20 minutes......then telling them to get their head out of their @$$ and sending them on their way.    

You forgot about the "Same time next week/month" part.  Therapists don't cure anything at best they can teach you how to deal with it.  Women have therapists, men have fishing/drinking/BS buddies.  Works the same.

4 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I suppose there's a good living to be made by listening to people blather on about their life for 20 minutes......then telling them to get their head out of their @$$ and sending them on their way.    

https://youtube.com/shorts/b_RHQsLnocE?feature=share

3 hours ago, oneshot said:

I was told not to hold my anger in.

oneshot

What were you angry about at the time?   

Some anger or dissatisfaction MUST be held in.   I mean I suppose a person could walk around bitching about things all day long.....but then you'd run out of people who choose to hang around you, and you'd be lonely and depressed.  

I never pass up an opportunity to complain about MDC,  4-stroke outboards,  and tournament fisherman relocating fish all the time. 

Wrench:

Are people who constantly read fictional books smarter than people who watch videos all day??

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor