Table Rock Report (This week)

Don House

• Fishing Buddy

Oops, sorry J.E., a really nice light hat with a long skirt on the back to keep the sun off my neck and ears... Well got it!! Early Christmas, thanks J.E., works very nice used it today...

Good Fishing everyone

Capt. Don

Capt. Don House
Branson Fishing Guide Service
Table Rock Lake and Taneycomo Lake
Branson MO

branson%20fishing%20guide%20service1.gif

Branson Fishing Guide Service Website

Pro Staff for G3 Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Humminbird Electronics, Minnkota Trolling Motors, Grandt Custom Rods, Ardent Reels, Seaguar, Berkley-Fishing

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fishing Buddy

fshnbuddy2, sure I will give it a try today, but just a few questions how are you rigging this tube on a shakey jig? Never tried this one, tried fish doctors and small craws like Eakins trailers, they are work well, but never a tube, is it a solid tube or hollow? I'm going up the James this morning starting at Aunts creek and will give it a try. According to Mr. B they are on the bottom up there so a good place to give it a try. Thanks for your input..

Good Fishing everyone..

Capt. Don

Capt. Don House
Branson MO

Pro Staff for G3 Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Humminbird Electronics, Minnkota Trolling Motors, Grandt Custom Rods, Ardent Reels, Seaguar, Berkley-Fishing

And Yes boat traffic was really bad but by 5:00pm or so they went in for dinner and things calmed down a bit.

Hope that helps some of you out, go fishing and have some fun..

Even during the week? Gee whiz!!

• Fishing Buddy

Well everyone, Seems to be better up around the Indian point to Kimberling city to up around Camel Point area for me. The James River around Aunts Creek to point 13 was pretty hard, we only had 3 fish left there went back up to Kimberling City and started catching fish. All still on drop shot and spoons in 30 - 45 feet of water on flats next to really deep water.

Monday when we went up the white was the best, Had a lot of good keeper fish on spoons same type of thing on the flats in 35 feet right on the bottom. Had one of the best Wallies I have ever had this guy smashed a spoon, he was in a school of bass and it went over 20" did not weight it or get pictures, but my client was on cloud nine!!

Back up to the Dam this morning chasing whites, then over to Indian Point for me.. Did I bring up how hot it is!!! Man this is when I wish I was over at Taney with Bill, at least the is water cold...

Good Fishing Everyone

Capt. Don

Capt. Don House
Branson MO

I just noticed that you, Don, and Bill have been posting around 4 and 5 a.m. Do you guys get any sleep in the summer?

“Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.” Henry David Thoreau

Visit my web site @ webfreeman.com for information on freelance web design.

• Fishing Buddy

Well, no I don't a lot of naps in the afternoon.. I always get up around 4:00 - 4:30 in the summer to make it to those 6:00am trips. I don't know about Bill because he guides all year for trout I'm pretty sure, someday I will also, but I sleep in from Nov - Feb sport shows don't start until 10:00am.. :)

Good Fishing

Capt. Don

Capt. Don House
Branson MO

Let's tell the truth. The best time of the day, in the summer and on Table Rock, is between the time you can crawl to the marina ramp and the time you can can tell if your spook or wake bait is performing.

rps

Well, no I don't a lot of naps in the afternoon.. I always get up around 4:00 - 4:30 in the summer to make it to those 6:00am trips. I don't know about Bill because he guides all year for trout I'm pretty sure, someday I will also, but I sleep in from Nov - Feb sport shows don't start until 10:00am.. :)

Good Fishing

Capt. Don

Just take a look at Capt. Don's picture! Can't you see he gets all the beauty sleep he needs!!!!! :bringitout:

Love ya Bro!