OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
FEATHERFLICKER

NIGHT FISHING TIPS

Never met up with the squid, but I am positive that bears, mountain lions, and bigfoot have traveled the shores at night, unaware of my presence waist deep in the creek.

On 5/5/2012 at 12:06 PM, laker67 said:

Never met up with the squid, but I am positive that bears, mountain lions, and bigfoot have traveled the shores at night, unaware of my presence waist deep in the creek.

I saw some gnarly looking eyes staring at me up by outlet #1 the other night. Shined my headlamp in that direction cause you always gotta check your 6 and there he/she/it was. Looked right at me and then disappeared. Almost as frightening as that time I felt a tentacle wrap around my le...... Spooky

On 9/20/2017 at 12:18 AM, Ozarks Chillbilly said:

I saw some gnarly looking eyes staring at me up by outlet #1 the other night. Shined my headlamp in that direction cause you always gotta check your 6 and there he/she/it was. Looked right at me and then disappeared. Almost as frightening as that time I felt a tentacle wrap around my le...... Spooky

Lol, I've seen those eyes before. The last week of October this year probably 5 o'clock in the morning a 60 to 70 lb cat crossed in front of me on the Hatchery Road before the turn off to the boat ramp.. I think It was to big for a bobcat and the color of a mountain lion, but I couldn't see tail. I'm almost sure it was a small mountain lion though. When leaving for breakfast the next day these ran out in front of me and I got this shot.

Fyi - great thread with  a lot of good info.

IMG_20171028_073756.jpg