Headed down to Tanney

KS - Rhino

• Members

My dad and I are headed down to fish Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday, then going on further to fish in Arkansas. I've enjoyed reading everyones posts and getting an idea of what their hitting on. Based on all the night fishing posts, I may try that as well.

If you happen to run into a 30 something guy in a brown fishing chest pack and an older man in a green chest pack say hi. My dad's kind of short, so he may look like he's in a deep hole, but in all likely hood, it should be shallow where he's standing.

Can't wait!! Hope I can sleep tonight.

Good luck to you and your father. Looks like the weather will be great for you. I know my father and I are going to make a trip down there mid march sometime. Already getting excited. Let us know how you do!

"He told us about Christ's disciples being fisherman, and we were left to assume...that all great fishermen on the Sea of Galilee were fly fisherman and that John, the favorite, was a dry-fly fisherman." - Norman Maclean-A River Runs Through It