Warm Water Fly Swap

Ronnie, I'm starting to believe that you did sell mine on eBay! Guess we are just going to have to go fishing so I can get my gosh darned flies!

I'm holding them ransom for a fishing trip and bottle of Rum!!

What's really funny is that I used your little Altoids box to send DaddyO the fly I tried to steal...er...forgot to send :=D:

So I owe you a box of Altoids and some foam!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you liked it......You should have held out for the new and improved version!!!!!

Well, you better tell me how to get another one. I'm afraid to fish with this one. :D

DaddyO

We all make decisions; but, in the end, our decisions make us.

• 2 weeks later...

Ronnie brought by three sets of flies to BCO - One for me, and one each for Duane and Mona Chari...

Well, someone apparently thought they needed them worse than we did, because they have disappeared from the shop. I feel really bad because I was showing off all of the work that went into the flies with the guys that come in and shoot the bull at the front table. But somebody must have seen them on the table and "five finger discounted" them and now Duane and Mona Chari have no flies, nor do I.

I don't care so much about mine, but really am at odds with the fact that they didn't get theirs. If you feel like doing me and them a favor and tying up a couple of your flies for them, I would appreciate it. Don't worry about mine. I appreciate what you guys did and was impressed with the flies I got.

As for whomever decided they needed them worse, I hope... well... nevermind... I'll not stoop to that.

TIGHT LINES, YA'LL

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process." - Paul O’Neil

Hey Terry,

I'll bring some flies by BCO sometime this weekend. I don't remember what I tied because I still haven't got mine from Ronnie yet. But, I'll come up with something for you guys.

Bummer they got swiped. Did you check Ronnie's pockets before he left?

I don't remember what I tied because I still haven't got mine from Ronnie yet. But, I'll come up with something for you guys.

Bummer they got swiped. Did you check Ronnie's pockets before he left?

That's it, I'm going to drown you.

Terry, how much did we make???

Now I'm going to have to buy more materials, ok I needed to anyway. I'll be by tomorrow to grab some stuff. Might have enough of my own to cover you three. If not I'll get them done quick and back to you.

Hey guys,

As you can tell...I never got to see the flies, but they must have been some good ones! You dont have to worry about replacing flies for me. Wont get much warm water fishing in this year anyways...

I know Terry just felt aweful about the deal. Karma has a way of taking care of things like that. Hope the fella using them wears some safety glasses while fishing them....

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg

As I said, don't worry about me. If you want to tie some for Duane and Mona Chari, you can drop them off at Backcountry Outfitters or send them to my attention here.

BCO

2863 Campbell Ave

Springfield, MO 65807

But Duane said he didn't care, so I guess you just need to send one to Mona Chari... ;)

TIGHT LINES, YA'LL

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process." - Paul O’Neil