• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent all day getting these guys finished up.  20 is too many to do at one time. Need to keep it down to 8-10.  Hand stippling 300-400 dots on 20 baits takes forever.

Here is my take on the V 63! It came out pretty amazing !

I’ll be interested to see if eventually the fish learn to read your autograph and shy away 😀 If so, you have my permission to put ‘ness’ on there. That should put them at ease. 

Posted Images

I only paint for me and my friends, and I only buy the blanks that I like to use.  With that being said, I did buy a bulk order of these Live Target Craw blanks about a month ago as I was running low.  I have been fishing them for several years now and they are my favorite bait.  If anyone is interested and would want some, I would be willing to sell some of them.  They run about 4'-5' deep and very straight.  They are not the cheapest by any means, but they are almost $10 in the store.  I would be asking $2.00/bait plus shipping and ask if you want any to by 5 or more. Message me through here if you want any or have any questions.  

Jeff

20200114_165306.jpg

20200114_165321.jpg

20200114_165356.jpg

20200114_165244.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 10:06 AM, Lvn2Fish said:

All ready for their new home ! 

Nice job

“Anybody opens their mouth, gonna get a bullet. Anybody moves a little weird, little sudden, gonna get a bullet. Not a warning. Not a question. A bullet.”  - Major Marquis Warren

• 2 weeks later...