Whatchya Drinking?

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not drinking this today, but will in a few weeks. Did a session with a few friends at Brew Lab in downtown OP last night. You go in, select the beer you'd like to make and they step you through the pr

Nobody touches that deck.  It's an icon in foody world.

Went right over my head.  I just assumed you thought my slingers would pair well with a rye on rye and rightly so. Slingers are a St. Louis late night diner staple. Usually consist of hash browns

Posted Images

Bud heavy before dinner, Makers Mark after. It won’t be long, we’ll be on that gravel bar. 

His father touches the Claw in spite of Kevin's warnings and breaks two legs just as a thunderstorm tears the house apart. Kevin runs away with the Claw. He becomes captain of the Greasy Bastard, a small ship carrying rubber goods between England and Burma. Michael Palin, Terry Jones, 1974

More like beer all day long, dinner then a nightcap or three. 

His father touches the Claw in spite of Kevin's warnings and breaks two legs just as a thunderstorm tears the house apart. Kevin runs away with the Claw. He becomes captain of the Greasy Bastard, a small ship carrying rubber goods between England and Burma. Michael Palin, Terry Jones, 1974

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I guess no one has been drinking lately? Found a Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad at the local store. Love Sixth Glass but I think this is better. Nice rice flavor and darker color and it has 12.2 % alc. but doesn't really taste like it. A guy could hurt himself on these things. They were $12.99 for a four pack so it probably won't become my everyday drink but I will be getting some more before they run out, seasonal.

33 minutes ago, ness said:

My mom grew up in PA and when we went back to visit my aunts always made sure we got birch beer, which was a treat for them when they were kids. 
D5F21F34-3EDE-4813-B79E-2E07EE08CAF0.jpeg

Picked this up at an Amish store. 

My son loves Birch beer. We have picked up some of the PA Dutch band BB the last time we were in Allentown a few weeks ago. Usually get the Kutztown brands since they were closer to my wife's family.