Didn't get out on the water until around 2. Just fished around in N Indian arm up one of the coves in the trees.  Not sure why you say they are up in the bushes because the bushes are about 10' underwater.  My wife started off with this decent smallie and we both caught a couple small largemouth.  Then I hooked into what was darn near a 6lber if I ever saw one.  Thought I was in some tree tops as when I picked my line up it felt like I was hung on a couple sycamore branches.  Then it came up but didn't fight any. Just a heavy weight and then it came to the surface, jumped and off it came.  Ugh. 

IMG_5732.JPG

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's awfully nice of them to let other resort guests use their ramp...........Sounds like some real Ozarks hospitality right there.:-)

Didn't get out on the water until around 2. Just fished around in N Indian arm up one of the coves in the trees.  Not sure why you say they are up in the bushes because the bushes are about 10' underw

Seriously. If I can't park it by the room, I'm not staying there. I can think of about four resorts around Kimberling that fit that bill. Good enough for me. There are still a few others here and

Posted Images