Bass Fly Swap 2018

ness

15 hours ago, Flysmallie said:

Well of course I'm going to be late. No surprise there. I was going to complete them this weekend but I was busy staining my deck (honest truth Ness :) ). I'll get them done tomorrow and in the mail Tuesday. Postage COD of course. 

Well, expect your flies to be returned COD then :D 

John

I've got an appointment with Olan Mills to do the fly portraits. What do you guys think of this library backdrop?

asd.jpg

Or maybe the bucolic meadow/split rail fence?

asdasd.jpg

Will get those done then ship back ASAP.

John

9 minutes ago, ness said:

I've got an appointment with Olan Mills to do the fly portraits. Will get those done then ship back  ASAP.

Did you get a free 8X10 with each package you order for all of the tiers?  I think a you tube walk around video with a narrative description of each fly would be appropriate, 

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

15 minutes ago, ness said:

I've got an appointment with Olan Mills to do the fly portraits. What do you guys think of this library backdrop?

asd.jpg

Or maybe the bucolic meadow/split rail fence?

asdasd.jpg

Will get those done then ship back ASAP.

Those were the days. I can remember my parents taking us to a hotel back in the day in smalltown Oklahoma to have similar pics done. I've been doing some senior pics and you would be surprised what some people still want. Mainly they want somebody else to do them, I just have to convince them first. :)

I apologize everyone but I’m still in possession of my flies. 

Sometimes life throws you a curve. And sometimes you miss that curve and drive that flaming dump truck full of plutonium right over a cliff. Luckily I made it out before impact. 

Everything is neatly boxed up and I will be dropping them off at the post office on my way to hell.....errr....my office in the morning.