Your screen name is what? And what about that avatar??

ness

My profile says I joined in 2011, just found this thread today.alittle slow. Mine is Curtisce, my full legal first name adn my middle and last intial. If you say it it is the same as courtesy which I hope I show to people. The avatar me with a smallmouth in South Dakota a yearly ltrip I've done since 2013

The answer may not lie at the bottom of a glass, but you should always check

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Flyfisher for men said:

Mine is what you'd expect. I'm in the priesthood and I love to flyfish. I'll pick up any kind of rod, though, if it gets me out.

No avatar. I never bothered. 

Thanks for replying. I've enjoyed the posts from you I've seen.

John

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I live on J Creek!  I named it.  Good luck finding me!

That picture is of a rare Johnson Model 44, one of the first spincast reels although they were used by fly fisherman and generally any type of fishing.  It's a knuckle buster with no free spooling.  Interesting piece of history.  I have several versions and models, but the first version of the Century is the oldest one I ever use preferring spinners.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

The avatar is a sticker I bought off eBay and put on most of my kayaks.  A skull with a booney hat and crossed kayak paddles.

ScreenName: PowerLizard - The Berkley PowerLizard was my go to bait fishing local ponds when I joined another forum in Texas decades ago.  I still use the bait so I am justified in still using the ScreenName.

2E05A49D-6F6D-4FBC-A46D-471A0F557EE3.jpeg

3 hours ago, PowerLizard said:

The avatar is a sticker I bought off eBay and put on most of my kayaks.  A skull with a booney hat and crossed kayak paddles.

ScreenName: PowerLizard - The Berkley PowerLizard was my go to bait fishing local ponds when I joined another forum in Texas decades ago.  I still use the bait so I am justified in still using the ScreenName.

I'm quite a fan of the Lizard myself.  There's just something about a lizard.....but you gotta believe in it.  👍 

I'm not, however, a fan of SKULLS, and it blows me away that you can't go anywhere without seeing them plastered on EVERYTHING. 

Cars, Trucks, motorcycles, boats, guitar cases, ect. The most popular screen saver loaded on PC's and cell phones is.... you guessed it....a Skull. Plus, every dude that is into body-ink has a skull somewhere among his permanent collection of body art.  It is the first thing that a tattoo artist learns to draw.

Maybe YOU can tell me......What exactly is the significance, or allure of parading a dead and rotting human head on everything you own ?     I just don't get it.  What does this mean ? 

It's as if everybody knows, but me.  🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I'm quite a fan of the Lizard myself.  There's just something about a lizard.....but you gotta believe in it.  👍 

I'm not, however, a fan of SKULLS, and it blows me away that you can't go anywhere without seeing them plastered on EVERYTHING. 

Cars, Trucks, motorcycles, boats, guitar cases, ect. The most popular screen saver loaded on PC's and cell phones is.... you guessed it....a Skull. Plus, every dude that is into body-ink has a skull somewhere among his permanent collection of body art.  It is the first thing that a tattoo artist learns to draw.

Maybe YOU can tell me......What exactly is the significance, or allure of parading a dead and rotting human head on everything you own ?     I just don't get it.  What does this mean ? 

It's as if everybody knows, but me.  🤷‍♂️

Umm, neither do i so you’re not alone. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

7 hours ago, PowerLizard said:

Welcome to the forum Mr. Lizard.  

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead