Main Ozark Anglers Website

MickinMO

I had noticed, but not thought much of the main site no longer being updated since earlier this year. Although I know most of the info and fishing reports can be found on the forum or on Lilley's facebook page, I didn't know if that played into not keeping it updated or if Phil just doesn't have the time to mess with it. I am no tech wizard, but I believe there would be a way to imbed the onecast facebook videos on the Ozark Anglers website without having to double post.

1 hour ago, tjm said:

Do you mean to say this isn't the main website? Do ya got a link to the main, I  want to see what I'm missing?

http://www.ozarkanglers.com

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

• Root Admin

Yea - I just quit keeping it up when I started posting "Articles" on the forum side of the site.  And yes it's time consuming double posting, twice, to get it both places.  And I feel bad about it too.

http://ozarkanglers.com wordpress site is a great site and setup well I think.  I've been thinking about it lately and am at a loss to what to do about it.

I keep thinking I'm going to do more with OA but just don't have the time.  Right now I'm building a new site for the resort using Wordpess/Elementor.  I've learned a lot and it's pretty easy - almost done too.

Facebook is also kicking OA's butt.  I can't compete with that.  I've even given into the FB monster and neglected to post on my own site.

I'm sure there's a way to combine it all and make it easier... but ultimately it's time and know how I lack.

If anyone has any ideas I'm always open to suggestions.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

I am not a tech person so I have no idea how to make it easier. I'd get a kid or niece/nephew to update it for you. Regardless, my business hat says that you don't want to keep a site up that isn't being maintained. I would at least redirect to the main forum page