Big Bass Tour - Table Rock - KVD Big Bass Classic - April 3-5

But it is not only boat traffic that is the problem! On a normal June it would be fine but with all the high water and lack of boat ramps , that is a bigger problem and not counting all the floating junk. I would think to be safe it would be better to cancel and do it in the fall. The safety of all the anglers is more important than trying to squeeze this tournament in! Just my 2 cents!  I have fished it every year , but not in June and maybe in the fall in better conditions!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Especially if the water is high. That's the largemouth magic.

We are certainly frustrated by what's transpired but it's out of anyone's control. We are wishing you all the best in this time. We will get through this. Stay safe everyone!   Mark

Well look at it this way! We will have a much better spawn this year!

• Members
7 minutes ago, eyedabassman said:

But it is not only boat traffic that is the problem! On a normal June it would be fine but with all the high water and lack of boat ramps , that is a bigger problem and not counting all the floating junk. I would think to be safe it would be better to cancel and do it in the fall. The safety of all the anglers is more important than trying to squeeze this tournament in! Just my 2 cents!  I have fished it every year , but not in June and maybe in the fall in better conditions!

Updates are on the website already. https://bigbasstour.com/tournaments/2020/table-rock-lake-missouri