Okay, It’s On!

snagged in outlet 3

38 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Marshmallows gone, trap empty😐. They even got the ones under the trap.  

LOL, man you have some smart critters in your hood.  Don't know what trap you've got, but the one I have you can adjust the lever that drops the lid so it's more sensitive.  Maybe wedge the bait in the trap plate so they have to work to get it out.  

But on the bright side, they now think they can get those mallows and get away with it, which will be their undoing.

Dig a small hole and put bait under the trap pan beneath the cage. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

2 hours ago, Quillback said:

LOL, man you have some smart critters in your hood.  Don't know what trap you've got, but the one I have you can adjust the lever that drops the lid so it's more sensitive.  Maybe wedge the bait in the trap plate so they have to work to get it out.  

But on the bright side, they now think they can get those mallows and get away with it, which will be their undoing.

I put a trail into the trap and put some under the trap in a small depression so they would have to kind of dig for them.  Adjustments will be made.  Like I said it's on!  It's the only sport I can enjoy in the burbs.:D  It's the large Havaheart Trap.

3 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I put a trail into the trap and put some under the trap in a small depression so they would have to kind of dig for them.  Adjustments will be made.  Like I said it's on!  It's the only sport I can enjoy in the burbs.:D  It's the large Havaheart Trap.

I think you should do the cat food can deal just like I suggested under the trap and pan. You said you didn't have any skunks! :) .

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

1 hour ago, Flysmallie said:

Nothing. I even had a huge mole problem a couple of years ago. Not anymore. 

The trap doesn't require food, shots or whatever else you to do for him/her.  Like dump them off at the kennel when he doesn't fit your schedule.  No hair either.  Trap doesn't smell like a wet dog when its wet....:D