Corps GIS water level map

This shows where the current bank line is based on estimated mapping.  Pretty neat:

https://usacelittlerock.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=4047fa6595644ed1be5ef018e9d390f4

B. Foz

7 hours ago, fozzype said:

This shows where the current bank line is based on estimated mapping.  Pretty neat:

https://usacelittlerock.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=4047fa6595644ed1be5ef018e9d390f4

Thx!!   The patio at my condo is now like a walk up pool....   I think it was up like that in 2016 or 2017..

5 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

The patio at my condo is now like a walk up pool....   I think it was up like in 2016 or 2017..

I have seen a few like that while fishing these last couple days - caught some fish near one and thought that guy could be fishing from his deck in his shorts and catching some nice fish out of the bushes rather than trying to find a decent ramp - but on the other hand hoping it don't go any higher or he will be in quite the mess.

48 minutes ago, bobby b. said:

I have seen a few like that while fishing these last couple days - caught some fish near one and thought that guy could be fishing from his deck in his shorts and catching some nice fish out of the bushes rather than trying to find a decent ramp - but on the other hand hoping it don't go any higher or he will be in quite the mess.

We probably have 10 vertical feet of buffer right now.  
It’s nice to sit out in the lawn chairs in 2 feet of water and have a couple beers in the evening

8 hours ago, dblades said:

Seems fairly accurate, if you adjust slightly for shorelines. Shows an accurate water line of my place in the back of Big Bay. 

Agreed. Comparing it to what I see out of my front window - it is very accurate. Pretty cool - Thanks for sharing.