6-7-20 Report

13 minutes ago, Seth said:

What are we lying about? I don't lie about park trout that get replenished every day. 😁

My wife loves to go there. She always goes to the same spot. 
China 🇨🇳 1 Bosnia 🇧🇦 0

😂😂

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

17 hours ago, Mitch f said:

My wife loves to go there. She always goes to the same spot. 
China 🇨🇳 1 Bosnia 🇧🇦 0

😂😂

I never really understood the deal with trout parks and Bosnians. I'm not sure I ever see them anywhere besides Maramec. Are the other parks like this or is it just due to being the closest park to STL?

• Members
18 minutes ago, Seth said:

I never really understood the deal with trout parks and Bosnians. I'm not sure I ever see them anywhere besides Maramec. Are the other parks like this or is it just due to being the closest park to STL?

Same thing with the Asians back in the day. Me and my dad would go when I was younger and would just sit there scratching our heads as they pulled out fish after fish at high noon underneath the bridge. They were dialed in.

49 minutes ago, Seth said:

They are all over the STL county parks

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

On 6/8/2020 at 2:57 PM, Seth said:

People asked me if I was being forced to wear a mask due to Covid-19. Nope, I'm just a white boy who burns easily and sheds like a snake!

102290922_10157347528638404_8996255842184965102_o.jpg

Ha!  Yeah I was on the water in my boat on one of the Bella Vista lakes, wearing a buff, had some people pass by cruising around in a pontoon and I over heard them laughing at me, saying I was by myself wearing mask (they though I was wearing one as a COVID prevention measure), then a couple days later had some gal hollering at me off her deck wondering if I was wearing a 'mask' because I was protesting.  

1 hour ago, Quillback said:

Ha!  Yeah I was on the water in my boat on one of the Bella Vista lakes, wearing a buff, had some people pass by cruising around in a pontoon and I over heard them laughing at me, saying I was by myself wearing mask (they though I was wearing one as a COVID prevention measure), then a couple days later had some gal hollering at me off her deck wondering if I was wearing a 'mask' because I was protesting.  

I wish I had a mask last yesterday evening on the Meramec to protest the stinkin bass not biting worth a flip!

That photo of the Spring brings back a lot of memories. That's where I caught my first trout with my Grandfather. He had the best dough bait!. We would walk down to the waters edge both of us cast out at the same time. Give the rod a couple twitches ,and reel one in and move to another spot and repeat. People always asked us what we used because we always caught fish every time we were there. I bet the stuff still works even today.